The 6th American TCM Congress（Virtual Convention） in 2020 will be held online from October 23-25.
Registration is now open!
Mainly clinical (classical prescriptions, gynecology, pain, emotion, acupuncture, tongue examination)
Time: 10/23-25 (Friday-Sunday)
Friday, Eastern Time: 8:00pm-11:30 pm
Saturday, Eastern Time: 6:00pm-11:00 pm
Sunday, Eastern Time: 11:00am-9:00 pm
18 NNCAOM credits
Call for papers and requirements
1. The content of the thesis: any content involving clinical, education, scientific research, health preservation, integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine, and traditional Chinese medicine legislation is acceptable; but if it is close to the theme of this conference (classical prescriptions, gynecology, pain, emotions), Acupuncture, tongue examination) will give priority to the collection of essays.
2. Call for papers:
• When submitting a paper, the first page should include the following: title, author's name, mailing address, and abstract (within 300 words each in Chinese and English).
• Use the Word document format and email the paper to the conference’s paper receiving e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) • In the "Subject" of the submission email, please indicate "Annual Conference Paper-Author XXX", and please include the author's unit name, mailing address, contact phone number, and e-mail address to facilitate contact.
• Deadline: Submit a compilation of papers that can be included in the conference before September 30, 2020.
☀The selected papers will be published in the US edition of the "A Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine" jointly published by the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies and the National Chinese Medicine Society.
Keynote speech: (The speaker is being updated...)
Speaker: (The speaker is being updated)
1. Please send cheque payment to the following address:
Check: make a check to ATCMA; send check to Ding Acupuncture Herb Center. (address: 1139 Raritan Rd Suite 103, Clark, NJ 07066); put reason, last and first name on the check memo.
2. PayPal or Credit Card here
3. Bank transfer provides the bank account of American TCM Association Corporation. You can transfer funds through domestic banks.
3. (1) Bank transfer to: American TCM Association Corporation: Account number: 229055911556 (2) International wires are the followings:
One month in advance of the conference - full refund;Less than one month - no refund;
· (All refunds are subject to a fee of $ 20.00 - including money wiring transfer, check payments and website payments)
Please register as a member before registering for the annual meeting. The annual membership fee is $60 (considering the impact of the epidemic, this year's member special price). After joining a member, you will get: 1. Preferential continuing education: including the annual meetings of the society, expert lectures, professional training, 2. Free viewing of annual conference speeches (member area of the society website) 3. Free help from experts of the society, answering professional questions, To help members grow, 4. Introduce patients for free, establish professional networks, 5. Publish member and clinic information for free on the website of the Society to promote personal business development, 6. Share professional information for free, 7. Help members seek legal services for free, 8. Provide for free Professional lawyers, accounting service information, 9. Free participation in alumni networking activities sponsored by the society to strengthen exchanges and enhance friendship.
ATCMA Member Price: $160
Non-member Price: $260
Note: The original member will enjoy member discounts after logging in and renewing
Non-members can enjoy this discount after becoming a member
Former members refer to users who have registered members and have member accounts
Click here to register directly for the conference.
If you encounter a problem during the registration process, you can send a screenshot of the problem and a brief description to: ATCMAUSA@gmail.com
American TCM Association
American Alumni Association of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
American Alumni Association of Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Guangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine American Alumni Association
American Alumni Association of Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine
Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine American Alumni Association
Conference Organizing Committee
Conference Chairman: Haihe Tian
Chairman of the Organizing Committee: Hui Wei
Secretary-General-Ning Wang , Deputy Secretary-Chengchao Yin , Lei Jin
Secretariat members: Xiyuan Qiu , Zhe Huang , Hong Liu , Suhong Xiao
Academic Minister: David Wang
Finance Minister: Wenying Lin , Jihong Ding , Deguang He
Translation Minister: Bing You
Advertising Minister: Jian Shu , Jipu Wen
Credit Minister: Yarong Wang
Minister of Media: Hui Ouyang
Minister of Propaganda: Sizhe Lin
Thesis Minister: Zhanxiang Wang
Conference Steering Committee:
(arranged in alphabetical order by last name)
Yemeng Chen (Shanghai Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Dashi Su(Nanjing Traditional Chinese Medicine)
David Wang (Jiangxi Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Chengchao Yin (Guangxi Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Lixia Zheng (Shandong Traditional Chinese Medicine)